The Goddess Circle - Invercargill, New Zealand
Time & Location
About The Event
The Goddess Circle was first created in Sydney, Australia in 1995 by two New Zealand women. At first strangers, myself (Anna) and Angelic shared a common dilemma - we had no place for connection and intelligent, diverse conversations. No place to explore our beliefs, to be heard, laugh, contribute and trust in a deeper part of ourselves. So we created our place to gather and we named it Goddesses. We were artists, professionals, academics, healers, wife, daughter, sisters, single, introverted and warriors. This was our home where we learnt to cherish and respect ourselves, stand strong and thrive in daily life.
The Goddess Circle, Invercargill offers the same sacred space once a month in the beautiful Bliss building in Windsor. Come join us for an evening to connect, embrace intelligent, inspiring conversations, personal growth.
Who is The Goddess Circle for:
- Women who are looking for an uplifting community to learn, grow and belong.
- Women who are curious about tapping into their unique feminine capabilities.
- Women who are in transition and seeking out knowledge.
- Women who desire to communicate more openly.
- Women who want to trust in the power of love, compassion and strength.
What else do I need to know:
- Please arrive by 6:50 pm for a 7.00 pm start.
- You may like to bring writing materials to take notes.
- Handouts may be given on the night.
- It's more than ok if you are shy and like to sit back and listen.
About Me - Anna
I am a loving stand for the betterment of women and our place in the world. Oh and I like to have fun on the way.
Find out more here: annaschaumkel.com/aboutanna
Note: Goddesses Sydney still meet every month
- The Goddess Circle February$15$150$0