Sun, 19 May|
Location is TBD
On Line Event - Practical Mindfulness Introduction workshop. (1)
At some point in life we think that life is cast in stone. We loose hope and let go of our dreams. There is a formula for sustainable transformation to remember the true essence of who you are, heal and raise your self belief.
Time & Location
19 May 2019, 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm NZST
Location is TBD
About The Event
Practical Mindfulness Introduction is an introduction to healing, applying the spiritual principles of ancient wisdom. Offering a grounded step by step formula to reawaken to your authentic, loving self, this workshop is anything but woo woo. It is kindness wrapped in a unique and proven process of awareness connection that has the capacity to reshape your relationship with yourself.
When and Where:
Wednesday 24 April and 01 May.
7.00 pm - 8.30 pm (NZ Time Zone)
Zoom Workshop On Line
Places are limited
In this introduction workshop you will:
- Discover the three spiritual principles for healing and change.
- Get to know yourself in a whole new way by engaging in your personal enhances awareness profile.
- Gain insights on why the same things keep showing up, no matter how hard you desire change.
- Reflect on what is important for you and the differences you would like to nurture in your life now.
- Design one possibility to gain the benefits you would like to experience in your life.
At the completion of this workshop you will have:
- Your personalized, unique enhances awareness profile.
- A better understanding of your points of focus for health, wellness and clarity of direction moving forward.
- Space and how to return to this inner space as you need it.
- Priority list based on what is truly important to you.
- Faith that change is possible without forcing it.
On Line Event
This event is held over Zoom. You will receive a Zoom request and details on registration and payment for this event.